- About US
Our Mission and Resources
Our Mission is to help building sustainable “Win-Win Relationship” between global investors and Japanese companies over the long-term with our customized programs to enhance Shareholder/Investor Communications.
In order to achieve our mission, we utilize the following resources of ours:
- In-depth understanding of Capital Markets, Corporate Governance, Laws and Regulations, and Asset Management Industry.
- Seasoned in-house professionals with various experiences including fundamental company analysis, fund management, shareholder/investor relations, Merger & Acquisitions, and Environment-Social-Governance research/advisory projects.
- Ability to analyze share register and legal context of the Governance and Proxy issues.
- Extensive network of outside experts and their firms as well as Georgeson, our alliance partner with 70 years of experience in this field.
About Georgeson Inc.
- New Jersey (United States)
- Established in 1935.
World’s largest provider of a comprehensive suite of shareholder communications and strategic advisory services to corporations and mutual funds in the United States and around the world, and is the market leader in its sector of the shareholder services industry.
A member of Computershare since 2003.
About Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
- Tokyo (Japan)
- Approximately 324 billion yen
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation is a core member of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (NYSE: MTU) and offering full range of "Trust and Banking" services.
- Japan: 49 (44 branches, 5 satellite offices)
Overseas: 6 (4 branches, 2 representative offices)